- Match Format: 2 rounds; 3 sets total
- Round 1 = 1 set of doubles
- Round 2 = 2 sets of singles
- Each set is played to 6 games, win by 1. No-ad scoring. The team that wins the most sets is the winner
- A match may be played with a minimum of two (2) players
- Due to court availability, each division is limited to a certain amount of teams.
- Players are welcome to play “up” an age division.
- The age eligibility cut-off is December 15 of current year.
- League play runs for up to 7 weeks in late-October into December.