- Play occurs with 2 set per match with a different twist…
- 1st set = 1 doubles court (play doubles with your teammate)
- 2nd set = 2 singles matches (each player plays a
- Only 2 players needed from each team to play a match.
- NTRP based – Valid computer or self-rating required.
- Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
- Minimum age is 18 years old by December 31 of the current year for various league levels.
- Register and report results through TennisLink
- Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
- 2 players minimum to form a team.
- Maximum number of players per team is eight (8)
The USTA rating change occurs during this league season; however, any rating changes (up or down) will have no impact on players. A player’s rating at the time of registration will be valid for the entire season.
This is a WINTER OUTDOOR LEAGUE. Be prepared to play in the cold. Have fun and bring your gloves!