- Only 1 player needed for form a singles team.
- Only 2 players needed to form a Doubles or Mixed team.
- NTRP based – Valid computer or self-rating required.
- One court of play per match.
- Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
- Must be 18 years of age to register and participate in this league.
- Register and report results through TennisLink
- Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
- 1 player minimum – 3 max for SINGLES
- 2 players minimum – 6 max for DOUBLES
- 2 players minimum – 6 max for MIXED
The USTA rating change occurs during this league season; however, any rating changes (up or down) will have no impact on players. A player’s rating at the time of registration will be valid for the entire season.
This is a WINTER OUTDOOR LEAGUE. Be prepared to play in the cold. Have fun and bring your gloves!