- Play occurs with three doubles matches, each at a different NTRP level.
- Highest rated players play court 1, lowest rated players play court 3.
- Players must play at their NTRP rated level or 1 step higher.
- Any court can be defaulted in Tri-Level as opposed to the lowest court in other leagues.
- NTRP based – Valid computer or self rating required.
- Players must compete in 1 match locally to be eligible to play at state championship.
- Tri-Level is a division offered by USTA Sections and qualifies for State Tournament.
- Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
- 6 players must be able to combine to form 3 eligible teams as a minimum.
- The maximum number of players per team is fifteen (15).
- USTA Membership required to compete in Tri-Level Tournament.
- Players can play on court for their NTRP level or one (1) level above.
- Minimum age is 18 years old at time of registration.