- Play occurs with three doubles matches, with combined NTRP not to exceed league level for each court
- NTRP based – Valid computer or self-rating required.
- Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
Minimum age is 18/40/55/65 yrs old by December 31 of the current year for various league levels.
- Register and report results through TennisLink
- Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
• 6 players minimum to form a team.
• Maximum number of players per team is 15.