The Southern Combo Doubles league features Men’s and Women’s teams playing 3 doubles matches. The doubles teams use a combined NTRP rating that does not exceed the level on which they are playing. The unique format is what makes the COMBO DOUBLES leagues fun. They also offer the chance to play with different people and make new friends on the court!
• Play occurs with three doubles matches, each at a different NTRP level.
• NTRP based – Valid computer or self rating required.
• Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
• Minimum age is 18/40/55/65 years old by December 31, 2018 for respective league levels.
• Register and report results through TennisLink.
• Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
• 6 players must be able to combine to form 3 eligible teams as a minimum.
• The maximum number of players per team is fifteen (15).