- Play occurs with three singles matches.
- NTRP based – Valid computer or self-rating required.
- Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
- Minimum age is 18 years old by December 31 of the current year for various league levels.
- Register and report results through TennisLink
- Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
• 3 players minimum to form a team.
• Maximum number of players per team is nine (9).
For more information contact Susan Brodeur, Piedmont Local League Coordinator