- Play occurs with three doubles matches, each at a different NTRP level.
- Highest rated players play court 1, lowest rated players play court 3.
- Players must play at their NTRP rated level or 1 step higher.
- Any court can be defaulted in Tri-Level as opposed to the lowest court in other leagues.
- NTRP based – Valid computer or self rating required.
- Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
- Minimum age is 18 years old by December 31 of the current year.
- Tri-Level is a division offered by USTA Sections and qualifies for State Tournament.
- Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
• 6 players must be able to combine to form 3 eligible teams as a minimum.
• The maximum number of players per team is fifteen (15).