HOW TO REGISTER A USTA TEAM ON TENNISLINK
*YOU MUST HAVE A USTA MEMBERSHIP TO REGISTER FOR A TEAM OR TO CREATE A TEAM
For Spring 2021: Please complete the TEAM REQUEST FORM and the Local League Coordinator will set up your team for you and send you the team number.
1. Go to Tennis Link
2. Log in with your USTA number and click on “Register for a Team.”
3. At the top of the next page you will see: To Register for a team you will need a USTA Account and a team # provided by a Team Captain or Local League Coordinator. If you need to create a new team # online, “click here”.
4. Select Section: USTA Southern
5. Select Area District: North Carolina
6. Select Sub/Area: Piedmont Area
7. Select League: (i.e.18 & over) choose your division
8. Select Flight: (i.e. 4.0 Women) choose your flight
9. Select Day/Time of Play (i.e. Evening) choose time you would like to play
10. Enter Team Name
11. Associate with a facility. If it isn’t listed, click on “other facility” and type in your preferred facility name. You do not need to associate your team with a specific facility.
12. Click Submit and WRITE DOWN YOUR TEAM NUMBER
13. Print a copy of your confirmation with your team number to give to players. Your players must have the 10 digit team number to register
For additional questions e-mail: Susan Brodeur at email@example.com