HOW TO REGISTER A USTA TEAM ON TENNISLINK
*YOU MUST HAVE A USTA MEMBERSHIP TO REGISTER FOR A TEAM OR TO CREATE A TEAM
1. Go to Tennis Link
2. Log in with your USTA number and click on “Register for a Team.”
3. At the top of the next page you will see: To Register for a team you will need a USTA Account and a team # provided by a Team Captain or Local League Coordinator. If you need to create a new team # online, “click here”.
4. Select Section: USTA Southern
5. Select Area District: North Carolina
6. Select Sub/Area: Piedmont Area
7. Select League: (i.e.18 & over) choose your division
8. Select Flight: (i.e. 4.0 Women) choose your flight
9. Select Day/Time of Play (i.e. Evening) choose time you would like to play
10. Enter Team Name
11. Associate with a facility. If it isn’t listed, click on “other facility” and type in your preferred facility name. You do not need to associate your team with a specific facility.
12. Click Submit and WRITE DOWN YOUR TEAM NUMBER
13. Print a copy of your confirmation with your team number to give to players. Your players must have the 10 digit team number to register
For additional questions e-mail: Susan Brodeur at email@example.com