Please take the time to go to USTA and update your e-mail, address, and phone number so that we have the correct contact information on file.
What you will need:
- Credit card
- USTA Membership # (current through the entire season that you are registering for including dates of State Championship)
- Select Section: USTA Southern
- Select Area District: North Carolina
- Select Sub/Area: Piedmont
- Select League: (i.e. 18 & Over) Choose your division
- Select Flight: (i.e. 7.5 Women)
- Enter Team Name: (Team name must include the captain’s last name)
If your team is a member of a club that will allow USTA matches, you may select the club name by Select a Facility
If your team is based out of High Point or Burlington, you may select a facility in one of those areas.
If you do not see a facility listed, click on the OTHER FACILITY button, search and select the facility
Greensboro based teams not affiliated with a club should select independent.
Please keep in mind that Piedmont is not a home/away league as most matches are played at public facilities. Matches are scheduled according to court availability.
- Click SUBMIT and WRITE DOWN YOUR TEAM NUMBER
- Print a copy of your confirmation with your team number to give to players. Your players must have the 10 digit team number to register.
Non-playing captains will enter last name but will need a member of the team’s USTA number and sign them on as a captain. The LLC will take care of reassigning non-playing captains after a team is registered.