Play doubles with your friends while on a team consisting of 3 or more NTRP levels! Example, one 3.0 doubles, one 3.5 doubles and one 4.0 doubles = Tri-Level team. Team matches consist of three doubles courts, each at a different NTRP level
• Play occurs with three doubles matches, each at a different NTRP level.
• Highest rated players play court 1, lowest rated players play court 3.
• Players must play at their NTRP rated level or 1 step higher.
• Any court can be defaulted in Tri-Level as opposed to the lowest court in other leagues.
• NTRP based – Valid computer or self rating required.
• Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
• Minimum age is 18 years old by December 31 of the current year.
• Register and report results through TennisLink
• Tri-Level is a division offered by USTA Sections and qualifies for State Tournament.
• Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
• 6 players must be able to combine to form 3 eligible teams as a minimum.
• The maximum number of players per team is fifteen (15).
Tri-Level (18+) League Schedule
Please note that the play schedule is subject to change based on response and court availability.
2.5/3.0/3.5 Women – Monday Evening
3.0/3.5/4.0 Women – Thursday Evening
3.5/4.0/4.5 Women – Sunday Evening
3.0/3.5/4.0 Men – Tuesday Evening
3.5/4.0/4.5 Men – Sunday Evening
4.0/4.5/5.0 Men – Thursday Evening
For more information contact Susan Brodeur, Local League Coordinator