REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The Piedmont Spring Singles League is designed to help you fit tennis into your busy life!
$12.00 Local League Fee
* Players must play at their NTRP rated level or 1 step higher.
* NTRP based – Valid computer or self rating required.
* Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
* Minimum age is 18 years old by December 31, 2019
* Register and report results through TennisLink
* Participation DOES NOT affect player’s NTRP rating.
Want to play? It’s easy… You register yourself as a team.
- You will need a Credit/Debit card
- USTA Membership # (current through the entire season that you are registering for including dates of State Championship)
- Select Section: USTA Southern
- Select Area District: North Carolina
- Select Sub/Area: Piedmont
- Select League: (i.e. 18 & Over) Choose your division
- Select Flight: (i.e. 3.5 Women)
- Enter Team Name: (Please enter your name as your team name for this league)
- Facility: Matches will be scheduled amongst players at a mutually agreed upon location so there is no need to enter a facility.
- Click SUBMIT
Have questions? Contact Susan Brodeur, Piedmont Local League Coordinator at email@example.com