NCTA Singles – Advancing League
April 1-7 Team Captain’s Promotion Week – Registration for $3.00 (1 captain per team)
April 8 Team & Player Registration
May 5 Last day to register a team on Tennislink
May 7 Teams must have minimum number of players
June 1 Play may begin
Oct. 10-13 SinglesState Championships – Goldsboro
Do you love playing singles? The Singles League is a great way to continue your singles play after the spring season is complete. Players at the same skill level compete as a team in an organized match play format.
• Play occurs with three singles matches.
• NTRP based – Valid computer or self-rating required.
• Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
• Minimum age is 18/40/55 years old by December 31 of the current year for various league levels.
• Register and report results through TennisLink
• Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
• 3 players minimum to form a team.
• Maximum number of players per team is nine (9).