Mixed Doubles League
GRETA Mixed Doubles:
Last Day to Register a Team:
May 13, 2018
May 27, 2018
Sept. 6-9, 2018 – Asheville
USTA Mixed Doubles is similar to USTA League Tennis in that it offers competitive league tennis play at the local level, with teams advancing to state, sectional and national championships. Men and Women combine their NTRP rating to play on 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 or 10.0 teams. (Example: a 3.5 man and a 3.5 woman would play 7.0 or a 3.0 man, a 4.0 woman could play 7.0, etc.).
• Play consists of three doubles matches.
• NTRP based – Valid computer or self-rating required.
• Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
• Minimum age is 18/40/55/65 years old by December 31, 2018 for respective league levels.
• Register and report results through TennisLink
• Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
• Each roster must have a min. of 3 possible pairings whose NTRP rating is equal to the level of the mixed team. (e.g. for a 6.0 mixed team at least 3 partners must be combined as the following: 3.0M/3.0W, 3.5M/2.5W, 3.5W/2.5M)
• Maximum number of players per team is fifteen (15).
Mixed Doubles League Schedules:
Please note that the play schedules are subject to change based on response and court availability.