Scheduled League Play
Form your own team and add players or use the team numbers provided in the Register for a Team tab below to join an open team. The Fall Singles League is a team competition for Men and Women with NTRP levels of 2.5 to 5.0. Each match is three singles courts. The registration fee is $26 per person paid on TennisLink and a current USTA membership.
|June 1||Team & Player Registration Begins|
|July 12||Last day to register a team on Tennislink|
|July 15||Minimum of 3 players required on team to remain in the league for scheduling|
|August 7||Play may begin|
- Play occurs with three singles matches.
- Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season
- Register and report results through TennisLink.
- NTRP based – Valid computer or self-rating required.
- Minimum age is 18 years old by Dec 31 of the current year for respective league levels
- Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
• 3 players minimum to form a team.
• Maximum number of players per team is nine (9).