Need a FLEXIBLE Tennis schedule?
Want to play when it works for YOU?
Play once a week or twice a day!
GRETA’s Challenge Ladder
is perfect for YOU!
- GRETA’s Challenge Ladder is an activity generator, and points are awarded for matches played.
- GRETA’s Challenge Ladder ranks players weekly using computer points similar to how pros are ranked. Players/Teams set their own matches at their convenience and play as often as they want, wherever they want.
- The more you play, the more points you receive to improve your ranking (even if you lose).
- Each session culminates with a playoff event for the top finishers on the Ladder.
3 Easy Steps to Start Playing
1. (Register Here) for Challenge Ladder by January 21st
2. Create a SportsMatch Profile (Click Here)
3. Challenge your first competitor
- Please select the division(s) in which you would like to participate.
- For each doubles team you are on, please indicate the full name of your doubles partner (or partners in the case of a three person doubles team).
- How many ladders can I plan in?
- You can play in 1 ladder or several!
- You may play in the ladder for your NTRP level and 1 level above for each league (singles, doubles & mixed)
Refund Policy: 50% of your registration fee will be reimbursed as long as you have not played a match within the current session. All refund requests will need to be made within the first 2 weeks of play. Two weeks after the start of the season we will make a decision on cancelling ladders with fewer than 8 participants. At any time during this two week period registered players may request a refund or transfer to a different ladder.