Team & Player Registration Opens:
Last Day to Register a Team:
April 1, 2017
May 15, 2017
June 1, 2017
Oct. 12-15, 2017 – Goldsboro
Do you love playing singles? The Singles League is a great way to continue your singles play after the spring season is complete. Players at the same skill level compete as a team in an organized match play format.
• Play occurs with three singles matches.
• NTRP based – Valid computer or self-rating required.
• Must have a current USTA membership throughout the league season.
• Minimum age is 18/40/55 years old by December 31, 2017 for various league levels.
• Register and report results through TennisLink
• Participation does not affect player’s NTRP rating.
• 3 players minimum to form a team.
• Maximum number of players per team is nine (9).
CLICK HERE to view the Tentative Schedule of Play for NCTA Singles League 2017